Law of attraction coaches get a bad rap.
I TOTALLY get it. The law of attraction is a philosophy and methodology that is metaphysical and can’t be proven scientifically. It’s not seen, heard, tasted, felt. (Or is it?)
It’s a bit like asking people, “Just trust me, it works.” That’s a tall order and I would never expect anyone to buy into something that doesn’t resonate with them.
It sounds like the law of attraction is supposed to work like magic and just immediately bring you the love, wealth, success, fame, bliss, or whatever else you desire.
But it’s not that at all. As a matter of fact, there’s nothing magical about it at all. It’s actually probably something you’ve already been doing successfully in many areas of your life.
And I clear up exactly what it is and isn’t in my latest post at the Deliberately Attract Your Soulmate blog.
In this post I lay out:
- What the law of attraction is.
- How it relates to everyday life and our world.
- Why experiencing ALL emotions (even the bad ones) are very helpful.
- The one key to making the law of attraction work for you. (And it’s not magic.)
- And what you must do now if you want to attract soulmate love to you.