Have you experienced really wanting something, using what you think is the law of attraction (thinking about what you want) and then getting what seems to be the opposite?
When we diligently think we apply the law of attraction to our love lives and don’t get the relationship we want an easy response might be to blame the logic behind it saying things like, “That’s just woo woo, it’s not science” or, “Some people are just lucky” or, “It’s just not meant to be for me.”
Let me tell you, the quantum physicists know the science behind it – along with studies to back it up, it isn’t luck unless you believe you make your own, and your highest desires are absolutely meant for you to have. The law of attraction is always working in the same way that the law of gravity is always working. So why wouldn’t you still have the relationship of your dreams if you’re constantly thinking about the love that you want?
One reason, as stated in my earlier post on this topic, is that even though you might be thinking about wanting one thing it might not actually feel good to you due to limiting beliefs. Your feelings, or vibration, are actually what’s doing the attracting (your thoughts can only contribute to the feelings). You must get your good feelings aligned with the relationship you desire.
Another reason, and the whole point of this article, is that your reasons – your big WHY – you want to be with the love of your life might be causing you to feel bad unknowingly. If you enter a relationship to avoid some kind of pain (like being alone), you are only affirming the pain (the loneliness that you feel). It’s all about feelings. Do you want a relationship for reasons that feel good or reasons that feel bad to you?
Some examples of common reasons to be in a relationship that affirm negative feelings:
– To avoid being alone. (Affirms and attracts more loneliness.)
– To avoid the pain of a recent loss. (Affirms and attracts the pain of the loss.)
– To be validated in any way by this person. (Affirms and attracts that you are not enough and need validation.)
– To get satisfied or gratified. (Affirms and attracts dissatisfaction.)
In my younger days I unknowingly entered relationships for all of these reasons, and almost as quickly exited the relationship feeling worse. So I finally took some time alone to bring my feelings and vibration up to speed with the love I truly desired for marriage before dating again.
Do you see how going into dating or a relationship while holding on to the vibration of what you don’t want actually attracts more of this to you? This is why when I work with clients we get the vibration and good feelings up to match the relationship she desires first before we work on magnetizing her soul mate.
Now some examples of common reasons to be in a relationship that affirm delicious, good feelings:
– To expand my capacity to love another and myself. (Affirms and attracts love.)
– To learn to receive love and care from another. (Affirms and attracts love and caring.)
– To have children and expand our family. (Affirms and attracts love, expansion, and abundance.)
– To grow spiritually. (Affirms and attracts spiritual growth.)
– To support each other on our soul’s journey. (Affirms and attracts support.)
Do you see how these reasons affirm the positive and what you want to have with your partner? Coming from this perspective now the law of attraction can actually bring you what it is you want in a love relationship because you are affirming and building on those wonderful good feelings and good vibrations that you really want.
My challenge to you is to ask yourself – why do I want to meet the love of my life now? Find as many good feeling reasons as you can as to why this would mean so much to you in your life now.
The great news is that the law of attraction is always working and your good feelings are your guide to consciously bringing in what you desire.
With Love and Joy,
- Why the Law of Attraction Doesn’t Work Sometimes for Love (or Anything Else) (dinarobisoncoaching.wordpress.com)
- How To Attract and Enter a Partnership That is Complete (dinarobisoncoaching.wordpress.com)
- Law of attraction tips (salsmi.wordpress.com)